Treatment of intraepithelial lesions of vulva and vagina (VAIN and VIN)
MEDICAL CENTER and HPV MEDICAL GROUP HPV MEDICAL GROUP has been created
to prevent, to diagnose and treat HPV before it develops into cancer.
For this purpose, we use DNA detection techniques (PCR and
hybrid-capture) which allow us to make a diagnosis of the virus in its
early stages of infection, also called “latent
stage”. At the same time, these techniques let us know if the
virus is benign or related to cancer being able to establish the risk
of the infection.
of our members have been trained in our country and abroad and were
awarded for their research projects and medical journals in
International Medical Congresses.
of our departments in our center is oriented to research in Clinical
Pharmacology, working for the pharmaceutical industry with national and
international laboratories, contributing to the development of new
drugs. Part of our team has worked in the production of pharmaceutical
drugs since the 60’s as well as in the development of new
diagnostic techniques currently applied becoming pioneers in some areas
of medicine. As a result of our work, we have successfully treated
thousands of patients to date. We are continuously pushing ourselves to
find new cures for diseases taking them as a challenge.
have been working for more than three years in new therapeutic
approaches to treat Human Papillomavirus in its different stages of
techniques were designed after several years of using classic
therapeutic procedures such as the use of trichloroacetic acid,
podophyllin, interferons, podophyllotoxin, electrocautery, leep,
others, that produce regular results and suffering for the patients.
main goal of our medical team is the treatment of human papillomavirus
in clinical phase, and early stages.
detection and treatment of human papillomavirus allowed us to perform
new therapeutic approaches that will be communicated in medical
congresses and published shortly.
Medical Center main goal:
* Report about the Human Papillomavirus (HPV).
* Report about the importance of early diagnosis of human
* Report about the causal relation between HPV and Cervical
Cancer. Causal relation between HPV and anus, penis, vaginal,
vulvar, mouth and other types of cancer.
* Prevention of Cervical Cancer and others.
* Importance of early diagnosis through DNA techniques, Pap smear,
* HPV in men, penis cancer and HPV.
* HPV in immunocompromised patients.
* DNA Test for early diagnosis. Protein Chain Reaction (PCR)
and Hybrid Capture.
* Prevention of cervix, vagina, vulvar, anus, penis, mouth
and other cancers associated with HPV.
* Preventive vaccines against HPV.
* Diagnosis and treatment of HPV.
* Approach to partner with HPV.
* HPV in children and new born.
* Treatment of HPV in early stages.
* Treatment of HPV in advanced stages.
* New HPV treatments. Investigation area.
Treatment of VAIN and or VIN
us: firstname.lastname@example.org (54-11) 4381-2009.
Buenos Aires. Argentina.
Last searchs: hpv, cancer, HPV treatment, oncology, HPV in man, HPV medical center & medical group, virose hpv l-sil, can human papilloma be genetic, private dna for hpv for man, virose hpv l-sil, hpv and immunosuppressed patients, vin iii treatment centre, polymerase chain reaction hpv men, polymerase chain reaction hpv men, vin 1 treatment research, www.q es human papilloma virus,